Web hosting is the most important and essential element of having a successful website. Problems with running a website efficiently are often associated with web hosting issues. You may feel the need to change the web host for your website due to the non-satisfactory services provided by your existing host or your changing requirements.
Whatever may be the reason for the change, the purpose is to provide your customers or visitors a seamless experience. Here we talk about certain signs that tell you that you should change your web host and look for new domain and web hosting services.
Website Performance is Not Optimal
Your website may not be functioning optimally due to varied causes including inadequate services included in your web hosting plan. You may not have adequate storage for your site or it may not be safe thereby dissuading visitors. Recognize the signs that indicate the need to change and look for new web hosting plans in India.
- More than Usual Downtime: If your site is witnessing more than the usual downtime, it is indicative of poor hosting. Higher downtime makes your website look unreliable and dissuades visitors and is viewed unfavourably by the search engines. Frequent outages of your website may lead to a sharp fall in your search engine rankings thereby hurting your site’s popularity and visibility. In terms of money, greater downtime means lesser visitors and reduced income.
- Slow Loading of Website: You also need to take note if your website pages take a long time to load. Slow speed will not only hurt your search engine rankings but also influence the users’ opinion about your site. Checking your website’s speed is essential to identify and rectify web hosting issues. Slow speed could be due to a overloaded server or its location at a faraway place. The absence of a CDN or a Content Delivery Network can be a reason for the slow loading of your webpages.
- Insufficient Storage Space and Bandwidth: With the growth in your business and increased website traffic you may need more storage space and resources to handle the increased volume of transactions. You may need to switch to a bigger or dedicated server so compare the various web hosting plans in India and finalize the web host that can cater to your growing requirements.
- Your Web Host is Not Offering Good Service: A good web hosting company will offer continued customer support to help you resolve various issues. However, if your current hosting service provider is not able to help you resolve issues related to the optimal functioning of your website or not responding to your calls on time, you should change the web host
- Web Hosting Has Become Expensive: Many a time the renewal of web hosting plans is quite costly or the plan you may have opted for exceeds your budget. In such a scenario you need to review your web and domain hosting website plan and look for alternatives. Look for plans that are affordable and fulfil your requirements.
These problems can be resolved by choosing better quality hosting equipment, adding more security features, and changing the server or moving from a shared server to a virtual or a dedicated server. And all this is possible when you look for a new web host offering the right amount of resources and adequate security and support features for your website.