Screen protector is a common word that you must have come across when you visit your phone carrier, electronics store, or Samsung phone repair service provider. Screen protector is essential to protect your phone screen against any type of fall or damage. Without a proper screen protector, your screen gets cracked and affects the visual experience and touch experience of the user. This may even lead to Samsung note 8 screen replacement or repair in Sydney. So, read this guide now to get a deep understanding on screen protectors.
Types of Screen Protectors
Screen protectors are available in two different types.
- Plastic Glass
- Tempered Glass
When both of these types have their own benefits and drawbacks, most service providers recommend tempered glass to effectively protect your screen from any slip and fall. Here we’ve listed a few advantages of tempered glass over plastic glass.
- Tempered glass for your Samsung Note 8 is durable and has a thickness more than plastic glass.
- When you install tempered glass, it look and feel the same way your original screen was.
- Unlike a plastic screen protector, they are scratch and crack resistant.
Nowadays, there is another type of screen protector is making its place in the market. This protector is suitable for people who aren’t happy with plastic and tempered glass. The liquid glass is made of silicon dioxide which is made to fill the pores and adhere strongly to the screen surface.
Why Is Screen Protector Necessary?
Screen protector is essential for your phones because your phones are more susceptible to damage and can suffer from cracks and breaks. So, when you install screen protectors, it will act as the first line of defence against any scratches and cracks. So, consider installing it even if you consider that the cost of screen protector is upfront.
How to Install Screen Protector?
You can follow the below steps to install screen protector but it’s wise to contact your service provider who specialise in galaxy note 8 screen replacement to get it done professionally.
- Use alcohol or eye glass cleaner to clean the screen of your smartphone
- Wipe it out with a microfiber cloth
- Carefully remove the screen protector from the package and hold it on the sides to avoid fingerprints.
- Align the protector with the phone and ensure that the margins on each side or equal.
- Stick the tempered glass to the screen of your phone by lightly applying some pressure.
- Ensure that there are no air bubbles and if you notice any use the right tool to push the bubbles to the edge of your device.