As we know that organizations are now progressively moving for shifting workload in the public cloud, with respect to that the importance of cloud computing is also increasing. This move requires another arrangement of skills to manage, design and deploy applications in cloud computing.
As the market head and most develop supplier in the cloud computing space, AWS is viewed as a reference point and thought leader for the majority of its competitors. In 2019, AWS keeps on driving in public cloud acceptance, and it right now offers eleven confirmations that spread from entry to specialty level.
Earning AWS certification demonstrates that you have probably the most desired and profitable skills as approved by one of the most recognizable bodies in cloud computing. In the organization, certification shows a shared terminology, a mutual comprehension of a platform, and a specific degree of cloud proficiency that can accelerate time to worth for cloud projects. So in this article, we will discuss some of the best AWS certifications of the different levels that you can get in 2019.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking (Specialty)
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking is an advanced level certification. Which is aimed to validate an applicant’s knowledge, experience, and skills regarding performing complex networking assignment on AWS and hybrid IT networking architecture range. Applicants should know about implementing, designing and architecting network solutions and technical understanding of networking on AWS.
Areas of Learning: Below is the areas that you will learn in this certification:
- Developing, Designing, Implementing, and managing cloud solutions with AWS
- Network troubleshooting and optimization
- Compliance design, implementation, and security
- Applying fundamental services according to architectural finest practices
- AWS tasks automation for network arrangement
Recommendation and Prerequisites: It is recommended to have a strong knowledge of AWS and the facilities it provides before going through this certification.
Cost of the exam: The cost of this certification is 300 USD.
Duration of the exam: The allowed time for the exam is 170 minutes.
- AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)
The AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty credential is for those individuals who have experience of using AWS services for architecting and designing big data solutions and have a background in data analytics. This credential emphases on entire data services, particularly Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, RedShift, and DynamoDB. Precisely what you’d suppose for a Big Data credential. However, it additionally incorporates a few things you probably won’t have expected, for example, Machine Learning and the internet of things. It also includes data security as a feature like HSM (Hardware Security Module) and KSM (Key Management Service).
Areas of Learning: The areas of learning of this certification are:
- Maintaining and designing big data
- Finest practices of security for a big data solution
- Implementation of core AWS big data services.
- Automate data analysis using the AWS tools
- AWS services like Athena, Rekognition, Quicksight, and Kinesis
Recommendation and Prerequisites: Candidates are recommended to hold any AWS associated level certification or a current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. Along with a few years of experience in data analysis. Besides this, it is also recommended to have strong knowledge of the core principle and best practices of big data.
Cost of the exam: Examination cost for this certification is 300 USD.
Duration of the exam: The duration of the examination is 170 minutes.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification is designed for managing, provisioning and operating applications on the AWS platform. The main focus of this exam is the automation of processes and the continuous delivery of two essential concepts of the DevOps program.
Areas of Learning: The areas that you will learn in the certification are:
- Guidance of implementing the continuous delivery system.
- Implementation of scalable systems and high availability on AWS
- Laying the foundation modern continuous delivery methodologies
- Monitoring, logging and setup systems on AWS
- Managing and designing the tools which validate automation of production operations
Recommendation and Prerequisites: It is recommended to have any AWS associated level certification with relevant experience of at least 5 years.
Cost of the exam: The cost of the exam is 300 USD.
Duration of the exam: The duration of this certification is 170 minutes.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect is an associate-level certification test. It is intended for the individual who has certain experience in designing and developing distributed applications.
Applicants should probably show their capacity to manage, implement, and design applications using services and tools on the AWS platform. This exam now includes more best practices and AWS services after updating that took place in February 2018. Candidates are required to get AWS Solution Architect training for the preparation of the exam.
Areas of Learning: The areas that you will learn in this certification are:
- The way of connecting client interface and AWS based application to the AWS platform.
- Network technologies and how they operate in AWS
- Build reliable and secure application on the AWS platform
- The test areas incorporate the design of scalable systems and high availability, disaster recovery techniques, deployment and implementation in AWS, troubleshooting, and AWS related data security practices
Recommendation and Prerequisites: The only recommendation for this certification is to have basic knowledge of cloud computing.
Cost of the exam: The cost for attempting the exam is 150 USD.
Duration of the exam: The allowed time for completing this exam is 130 minutes.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate)
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification is completely designed for the system administrator. To earning this exam it is required by the candidate to have both conceptual knowledge and technical expertise of the operational parts of the AWS platform. Holding experience as a Windows or Linux administrator will be a plus.
Areas of Learning: Areas covered in this certification are:
- Receiving and sending data between AWS and data centers
- Choosing the suitable AWS services to encounter an organization requirements
- How to deploy the applications to the AWS platform
- Securing, provisioning and managing systems in an AWS domain
Recommendation and Prerequisites: There are no requisites for this exam but it is recommended to have a basic understanding of cloud computing. Individuals are recommended to take AWS online training for the preparation of the exam.
Cost of the exam: The cost of the exam is 150 USD.
Duration of the exam: Duration for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam is 80 minutes.